Tuesday, February 08, 2011

And now for a word from our sponsors.

So.... I realize that some things in my life might have changed and I haven't mentioned them all on here - because I expect you to have facebooked me. Seriously people, get with it!
But, one change that happened in the last year is that I now work for a company that contracts with mortgage companies to process their foreclosure claims.

My job, to explain it as simply as I can, is to make sure that HUD or Fannie Mae pays our client (the mortgage company) the money the company is out due to foreclosure. Attorney costs, property preservation costs, taxes, utilities, and the principle balance and interest. So it's mostly sitting at a computer crunching numbers and following guidelines about how much can be paid for whatever and if they did it in the right time frame or not.

I'd give you an example of the guidelines but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :) I think you catch my drift. It's government type rules. That should explain everything.

But while we're doing those claims we're able to listen to music or whatever through earphones. So I've been listening to the books of the Bible each day while I'm at work because well, it's good multitasking.

But I've been switched to another claim type as of tomorrow and so the next couple of days will be spent training. Today was spent in training as well (ironically enough, thanks to great planning it was for the claim type that I'm currently working on). So the Bible posts are cut short this week. They will resume next week hopefully unless the training process causes for more interruption.

No comments: