Thursday, November 14, 2013

How failure is my biggest success...

In a lot of things, I love failure. Oh, not in the big things like parenting, or loving others, but in simple things, day to day things, I've learned to love failure.

In my failures I've found God to be strong.
In my failures I've found the joy of figuring out the important from the unimportant.
In my failures I've figured out what God has talented me for, and what He hasn't.
In my failures I've learned to try, even though I might fail.
In my failures I've learned that failing isn't the end of the world.
In my failures I've come to see that God isn't affected by my failures.
In my failures I've come to see how God loves me, period, failures and all.
In my failures I've seen, (hindsight being 20/20), how I stepped into directions God didn't want me in at all.
In my failures I've seen how merciful my God can really be.

If that isn't a measure of success, I don't know what is.

No comments: