Sunday, December 06, 2009

He's still still working on me.

It's wholly strange, wholly remarkable, and wholly difficult when you feel a specific working of God in your life to change you, better you, grow you.

I haven't been writing because I find myself not knowing what to say. So many sentences begin in my head whether I'm writing or simply talking to God and the words end up just dropping off vaguely unsure of what I'm really trying to say. It's very quiet.

I'm so glad for Gods love. He's given me the best relationship a person could ask for and I can't tell you how secure I feel in knowing that He loves me - flaws and all - and yet how patiently and determinedly He's working on those flaws. Other people might cease to love you, or fail you, or simply never be able to love you with a perfect love that puts yourself aside and puts others first. But God will. Always.

Because of that, I don't want to fail Him in this that He's working in me.

No comments: