Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Derek Redmon finished the race.

My brother apparently has some odd beef with the raccoon family. This is the 2nd time in as many months that he's killed a raccoon and a raccoon has retaliated by killing his car. As a quirky life would have it, this was his first night driving his spiffy new rental car because he'd recently scraped the left side off his car by plowing into an 18wheeler conveniently parked in his lane on the interstate.
Fortunately everyone except the car and raccoon are quite alright still.
But, the phone call left me unable to go back to sleep (Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day – accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.) so getting up and plodding through my backlog of google reader blogs I came across this and wanted to post it for you all.



Found @ A Disciples Thoughts by Terry Laudett - Thanks for posting this Terry!

No comments: