Sunday, April 27, 2008

A link - Passion of Christ

I know I link to stuff sometimes and you think, "eh... I've got a busy day, and I don't know for sure that whatever she's linking to that interested her will interest me". For the first time ever... I don't care. READ THIS POST.

It was also so good, that I'm not going to just put a link to this persons blog in my sidebar, I'm going to put a link to this guys POST in my sidebar under the heading "Passion of Christ".

It came from the blog "Stuff Christians Like" I've been a fan of this blog since shortly after it began, and it's generally light hearted and enjoyable, with insights every now and then that blindside you much like this post blindsided me, but had me racing to read each word.

This post, is great. And for the record, it has almost nothing to do with the movie "Passion of The Christ", yet the post is titled:
"#183: The Movie "The Passion of the Christ."

It's from a site called "Stuff Christians Like" by Jon Acuff

No comments: