Monday, April 19, 2010

Tomorrows post is going to be awesome

I'll never tell you I'm an amazing writer. So trust me when I say I'm not building up tomorrows post because it will be written in amazing form. But in my Bible reading tonight I was incredibly struck with something that I just can't wait to share.

So... as soon as I can get the post up tomorrow, I hope you find it as hope-inducing as I did. The idea is just incredible to me, and I can't wait to get it all written down.

Come back tomorrow!

3 comments:

Trebor Sivad said...

I enjoy anything you post. You could type a million "blah-blah-blahs" and I'd find it fascinating. Does this make me sound dull?

Flyawaynet said...

No, I believe that would make ME sound dull. Not you. :)

Trebor Sivad said...

LOL! Atleast you would still be able to write. I'm more like a broken pencil...pointless. :))