Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2010 Reader Census

Do any of you speak spanish?

I'm attending a bi-lingual church at the moment and I have some things that might come up in Spanish that I want to blog about but don't want to sit here talking about Spanish to a bunch of English speaking readers that squint at the screen wondering if I've finally gone mad.

So, please, I'm not asking much, truly, it would take 2 minutes of time (you can even do it as anonymous, I don't mind) whatever is easiest for you.

"YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW", "IF YOU DON'T RESPOND I'LL SEND AN OVERPAID TEMPORARY WORKER TO YOUR HOME."

Ok, so that's not true.

But if any of my Spanish speaking readers could just pop on and say "Hey, I speak Spanish and if you post something in spanish I won't ungoogle-reader you." I'd sure appreciate it.

:) Please?

Here's a hint as to why I might want to know - posts with items like this:




Lyrics with Translation:
Cuan hermoso eres Jesús, son tus palabras, es tu amor.
How beautiful are you Jesus, they are your words, it is your love.
Cuan glorioso eres Jesús, es tu poder, fue to cruz.
How glorious are you Jesus, it is your power, it was the cross.
La que me salvó, me rescató; un momento ahí nos dio libertad.
What it saved me, it saved me; a moment there it gives to us liberty.
Te doy gloria, gloria a ti Jesús.
I give you glory, glory to you Jesus.
Con una corona de espinos te hiciste Rey por siempre.
With a crown from thorns you've become a King forever.

And for my English Speakers

No comments: