Monday, October 10, 2005

Good morning,

It seems like every time I take up a new hobby I lose and old one. So, I'm going to just have to work a bit harder to make sure that I keep posting regularly. I've been in a chat room lately. It's a old one for me because I've been cyber friends with the people that run it for the past 9 years or so now. It's Hands Around the World on Starlink-irc . It's a good place to hang out. I've noticed that I tend to head there when the stresses of life are getting a bit more than I want to tussle with. I guess this ended up as more of a commercial than anything else. But that's what I've been doing. I'll post more often. Promise. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo launches open podcasts directory
I was at the TechCrunch HQ tonight and learnt about the latest embargo expiring at 9PM PT tonight: Yahoo was about to release an open podcast directory, which will be available on podcasts.yahoo.com once the ...
Hey, you have an awesome blog here! Keep it up. I have a citizen watch site. It pretty much covers citizen watch related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)