Friday, October 14, 2005

Movie tips

I spent last night watching Kingdom of Heaven. That movie was incredible (incredibly long also coming in at 2 hrs 24mins). I don't know much about the crusades, though this was quite informative. I know most of it was hollywood and not history, but some of the information like the Muslim King "Saladin". I enjoyed it. I'd definitely suggest watching it some time. Yes be careful with all the extra dvd features. There's so many, and a completely different way to watch the movie with the Pilgrims guide (I'd almsot suggest turning that on and watching it with that the first time) and the production grid that lasts forever. Get some popcorn and soda, be ready for a late night an a good movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fly!!! Sorry I couldn't let you use my discount when you were here, the wrong person was working and she NEVER lets anybody use our discounts. Just wanted to apologize for that :)