Thursday, October 13, 2005

Have you studied demons?

I've been doing something unusual. I've got a friend that has schizophrenia, and they kept saying they saw demons. So I began wondering if sz is a mental illness or a demon possession. If you have any information about demon possession from a Godly perspective feel free to e-mail me. I have no desires to take on any information about OUR perspective of demons. The one thing I understand in complete totality, is that they are stronger than me personally. BUT, 1 John 4:4 states - "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world" Thank God for that!
The interesting part is, once I started studying God's perspective on demons and how to recognize them, someone walked into my cyber space that seemed to HAVE a demon. Now that I think back on the event it brings so many questions that I don't have answers for. But I know Who does, and I'll have to content myself with that.
You might be wondering, how did this girl go from talking about how much she loves fall, to how she wants to study GOD'S perspective on demons? Well, I don't know. Live and learn? :)

No comments: