Monday, November 28, 2005

God's Gifts part 3.

Ok, odd as this may seem. I'm still going to do it. Maybe something will come from it, maybe it won't. For once, that's not up to me. It's up to YOU.
So, I'm asking you to post in comments your Christmas wish. What do you want for Christmas? On Dec. 15th I'll select one and do my best to fulfill it. So, if only one person comments... then I guess we have a winner eh? Make sure you leave an e-mail or some way of getting hold of you.
So... um...that's what I'm doing. What do you want for Christmas?

1 comment:

Mountainbuilders said...

Hehehe. Your blog runs a little better than mine, but the odds are pretty good that if you post a couple times here pretty soon that I could be the only post here. Sweet. Want is such a fickle thing though. The things I want most can't be given. They must be earned. The next level of things I want are too expensive to be given. Then there are the things that I want everyday. There are hundreds of them, but they change from moment to moment. One moment it is a candy bar. The next, it is a new shirt, or a new game or who knows what. So, here's my post. And you're none the wiser.