Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hate/Love the moment

I've been on this world 25 years today. I wish I could tell you that there's some amazing revelation that comes with age, but if it's there I didn't receive it today. I did become introspective today and did some thinking, and here's what I discovered.

I love my life.

I love my family, I love my niece and nephew, I love my home and my music, and I really love the cool wind on a warm day.
I believe though, that one of the ways I continue to enjoy those things is the struggle that I'm always in with these things. I'm always, always fighting for more. More moments, more happiness, more quiet, more noise, more passion, more, more, more. In the end, it's the ever present struggle that tells me I'm fighting for exactly where and what I want to be in life. And that's what makes this walk, really worthwhile.

1 comment:

Mountainbuilders said...

Hello? Knock Knock Knock. Anybody home? Hello? Hmmm.... Knock Knock Knock................................................Hmmmm................Hello?.......Oh well.