Friday, February 03, 2006

My Rebuttal

I really really enjoyed the response I got on yesterdays blog. I love hearing different opinions, even if I don't agree with them all.
So, I will rebut in a post, rather than just continuously commenting with you all. Please keep the comments flowing.
In response to the comments I need to state a couple of things. The first being, the very idea that things become no longer sinful because of the fact that it's more 'accepted' here on earth, is NOT valid I believe. If God says it's a sin, it's a sin. He doesn't run His Heavens by democracy. We don't get to decide what is sin and what is 'common'. My propaganda is hopefully lined up with God's propaganda.
Next, I fully agree with common law marriage. Looking online, in each state that accepts common law marriage there is an agreement of marriage. Common law marriage is NOT the same as some guy moving in with his girlfriend. Do we all agree with that?
And the last main thing I want to include is...
Look at the title of my page. "This Walk" Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
I'm not preaching to sinners, and I don't want to actually spend time preaching against sin. Though I am wholeheartedly against it. I want to encourage anyone reading my blog to walk in good works. If you're doing that, then obviously you're trying to abstain from sin. I'm not trying to say you're going to hell if you commit a sin (any sin) either. I want you to walk in good works.
God gives His opinion in His word. But either way, I'm not talking about the sin today, I'm talking about walking in GOOD WORKS.
I want the best for all of you. I want you to grow in the Spirit, walking according to the works of the Spirit rather than the flesh. As you make the right decisions, and die to your own desires and wants, and begin seeking after His Will for your life, you'll notice a change in your life. And I want you all to see that, to feel it and walk in it daily, because that change is joy and peace to you.

No comments: