Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Unusual Dreams

I had the strangest dream. I was following a guy around, and he was trying to convince the people in this town/village, that someone had been shot by a bullet that came at the guy from the side, over a well (it's a dream folks, it's suppose to sound confusing). But for some reason the specific lady we were talking to at the end of it was saying that the bullet somehow killed the boy by being shot up in the air and the coming straight down. I don't know why, but it was spiritually very important that this guy convince the towns people of the truth, and as he and I sat down to discuss why no one would believe him he said he had to give me a warning from God (now you know why I'm telling you). He said God wants me to know that I'm doing alright right now - It seemed obvious there was a pretty huge "BUT" in there, but I woke up just before the warning.
I hate dreams where I don't understand the meanings. I pray for interpretation, but it doesn't always come. But more than all that, I certainly hate a dream where someone says God wants to warn you that you... - and then you wake. That's just awful.
Just sharing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think God only gives us part of something He has for us to know. Perhaps it's a way of teaching us to seek more of Him and to wait on Him for his still small voice to speak to us