Monday, August 17, 2009

Blogkeeping updates.

Every time I do these funky little things I get a little nervous that my techie abilities are going to shine through and somehow I'll delete my hard drive or something, somehow, just by adding a simple code.
I'm paranoid sometimes.

BUT, in good news, I'm sitting around today fooling with my blog and I've added a couple of nifty features. The first of which:
I'm now on facebook and twitter (I know, I just can't get enough of myself) and now I've finally gotten some nifty buttons to let the world know that. These two little buttons will be hanging out on my sidebar from here on out. Though, if you come across a smaller one for FB please let me know.







I was also able to add some nifty features to the bottom of each post so if you are connected to those things (or practically any of the wonders of the internet) then you can select which one you're connected with and share my post via that method.
I don't know how often any of you share my posts with friends or whatnot, but if you did it's now a lot easier. If you didn't, then I'm just trying to tempt you into doing it. :)

Hope you like the changes, and if you have any housekeeping suggestions/tips/advice for the blog drop me a line!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Flyawaynet, thanks for entering my blog giveaway! It's always great to meet new people and new blogs. Hope to see you around again. I'll be back to see what you're up to. Happy blogging!