Saturday, September 27, 2008

Someone make me change the channel

It's been 4 hours. 4 hours that I fully intended to get a lot of things done. 4 hours that could have been productive in my life.
Instead, they were 4 stress-filled hours that have left me tense and with a throbbing headache.

NO ONE should let their kids watch the animal planet channel.

I've seen animals eaten alive, some dope play with the top 10 most deadliest snakes

and get bit--

TWICE--

I've seen the houston aspca guy get clawed up by by cats, a reporter get bit by a dog, a man get bit by a boa, 4 friends rescue a shark fisherman who fell into the water attached to his shark - next to the tuna bait where all the sharks are nipping.

I've seen wire taken out of a dogs elbow, a man attacked by an elephant, another man jump into the water to save a drowning chimp, and the unfortunate demise of at least 50 other animals whether eaten whole, alive.. or... worse.

Maybe I can get this awful channel blocked.

No comments: