Thursday, September 09, 2010

Blogging updates

So, in the course of doing some blogging housekeeping work I thought I'd throw something out there.

I'm sorting through my links and am about to get rid of some, and exchange them for some new ones. If you're a reader of this blog, and would like me to link to your blog just leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail at flyawaynet at hotmail dot com.
I would ask though, that you kindly post a link to me as well. Please. :)

I think you will enjoy the new blogs I'm going to add.

I've noticed that when I made some other changes to the blog that my google reader "shared items" disappeared. Since it appears to be too much trouble to get it back on, I'm going to try and begin my own little "Short Rounds" like Louie does over at Marshian Chronicles. It'll require me to get organized about what I read, so wish me luck.

But I hope you enjoy some of the changes - hopefully the biggest change will be that I'm posting more often now. I'd like to get back to 5 days a week if at all possible. Think you guys can put up with me that often? :)

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Louie said...

Good luck on getting organized - it's always an uphill battle for me!!

Flyawaynet said...

Care to share your methods? Right now I'm hoping to use google readers 'star' feature to help keep track of the ones I liked.