Sunday, September 26, 2010

Catch up....

So, my Facebook would tell you a lot of things have happened this past week. But I need to catch the blog up as well.
I am still hoping to post 5 days a week, but this week may just be iffy. We'll see how it goes.

I received 2 foster kids on Friday morning. Ages 7 (boy) and 2 (girl). It's been a busy weekend where there isn't a routine yet so they flounder some. I'm looking forward to this week that will quickly get us a bit more settled as we begin going back to school/work/daycare. It is good here though. Difficult though - I've never met a person that so distinctly needed me to be able to forgive the past and move on. I'm still negotiating for the first hug. ;) It'll come.

Despite all that activity, I actually would have several posts up but the Internet has failed me the last several days. It's up at the moment, but it could be down by the time I hit publish. I'll work it out though and the posts will start rolling out.

Meanwhile, use the extra time to pray. :)

No, I'm serious.

Go pray!

No comments: