Friday, January 30, 2009

John MacArthur quote...

Happy weekend everyone!

Just a quick thing, I just spent the last 20 minutes watching the two videos of John MacArthur's interview on TBN. The videos are posted over at "In The Desert". They were good, though of the entire thing I primarily got excited over the last minute and a half of video two. So if you don't watch anything else, I'd highly reccomend watching just that minute and a half.

The interesting quote I got out of it, as MacArthur is talking about the gospel message and how to define it he stated that on the cross, God treated Jesus as though he'd lived MY life. But upon asking for forgiveness, God then treats me as though I'd lived Jesus's life.

I thought it was a great way to put things. So go check it out HERE.

No comments: