Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A link.

Dan Edelen over at Cerulean Sanctum has written some really great posts. He's not my typical choice for writers though just because his subjects don't always fall along the lines of something that will grab my attention. Randomly he makes me feel like I should be growing a garden, raising my own animals for food, and fighting to destroy the enemy that is the wal-mart corporation. I honestly, don't know how he has time for that. And yet he seems to do it all while working endlessly and naming the birds in his backyard.
No kiddin'.

And while all his posts don't quite capture me - blame my immature tastes.. I still read the comics too - this post most certainly did. It's called "We had a choice, and we chose..." It was good. Convicting even. Maybe it won't change anything for you, but it will at least make you think.
We're far too easy on ourselves sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after that post reading...i can not really say much for myself at all. lots of food for thought...and prayer.