Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My readers...

You've changed my life, you all have. Or at least significantly impacted it. In times past I've seen obvious changes in things that I've requested prayer for and so I'm going to do it again.

Little One... things have changed for her recently, with the visits becoming longer, and unsupervised, and this past week CPS agreed I'd 'prepared' her enough that the parents could have her in her home for the visit (they'd kept her from it before in case it confused her).
Well, it has still done a number on her.
She's still a great kid, still doing wonderful in so a thousand respects, but nights are almost as hard as when she first arrived. She's 3, and she misses her mommy and daddy something terrible.

For my wonderful, faithful readers, I'm asking you to bring up her situation next time you talk to her Father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a very difficult situation for all of you. i will pray.

Flyawaynet said...

Thank you Nancy