Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'll take it from here.

Have you seen the show where the guy whose grandma just died went to a New Years Eve party?
I won't go into detail, but by the time he left the party (to catch a plane for the funeral) everyone in the room needed tissues.

I don't want to crash your day.


I made a decision at some point along the way of this blogs life that good days and bad alike would go on record. THIS WALK is, well, my walk. Some days are good, some days are bad. I won't hide the bad and pretend my walk is all roses.

I admit, I never found the 'faith' line that I complained talked about before. That point where it's ok to share a burden. I still don't understand saying that everything is good, when there's a problem. I just don't get it. But I can do it. And now, I figure I've done the part I insisted I do. I've made it clear that I've hit into a wall of sorts. What I don't figure, is that you all want to come around every day and listen to me whine and moan about it.

So.... until I'm ready to quit bawling, whining, moaning, complaining, and in generally just being a serious downer to anyone that's happy... blogging is suspended. I like you too much to bring you down. And I'd hate to see Nancy just start blogging sad poems. :)

I appreciate that some of you have cared enough to comment. From new anonymous people to my fellow blogging friend Larry. Thank you. And, I'll be back. Soon.

No comments: