Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sign me UP!

I found a great blog today. Purely by accident.

My favorite thing in the world is quotes. Anyone that randomly can quote someone else can hold my attention for hours on end. It's just one of my things. I love quotes.

I linked to Jesse P. (from
Prophetically Speaking) once, and upon looking at his profile I noticed that he is a member of this blog along with many many others (including Mark from Made to Praise Him).
Update:It's not Mark H. from Made to Praise Him (thanks for letting me know Mark!) Apparently there are two different Mark H's in the Christian blogosphere... who knew! Sorry for any confusion.

So - quotes might not be your thing, but if you ever want to check it out (I'll be linking to it in my next post anyway!) the link is
http://www.underlinedbits.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liked the blog though I'm NOT a member - must be a different Mark H :-)