Monday, July 23, 2007

The learning process

God is gracious. I just can't tell you how good God is. I had the best day yesterday. God is beginning to come down in powerfully obvious way in my life and it's just the greatest thing I've ever experienced. Saturday night I had two more visions, one concerning a friend and the other I haven't figured out yet.

I can't tell you the one concerning my friend, but the second one was amazing. The second one -specifically- wasn't a vision. I'm just calling it that because I don't know what else to call it. I simply began hearing the snap and crackle of a fire, and the sizzle of something burning. I heard it and immediately though, "YES!" Then I thought about how foolish I'd feel telling the fire department that, yes, I had heard a fire but assumed it was God - so I tried to turn and look at the spot where the sound was coming from only to find I couldn't move to see it. I could move, but I couldn't move to look at it. The next thing I remember it was morning and I woke up.

I'm blogging about all these experiences as I go along, so I want to make sure something is very clear. I don't know what I'm doing. There are a lot of things about this that I don't understand or know the best way about handling them. There are assumptions that someone more experienced in all this might make, that I haven't learned to make yet. I'm trusting God to teach me as we go.

If you have any advice, experience, or even questions... break the comment barrier and comment. Talk about it. You know different things than I do. So speak.

No comments: